People often have an inherent fear for spiders. That’s why, when we see spiders roaming around our home or office, we get anxious and start looking for effective measures to get rid of them as soon as possible. There are a variety of spider species found in Canada, but only a few can cause a health threat. If you find a spider or an entire spider family in your home or office, make us a call immediately. At New West Pest, we are a team of highly skilled and professional spider exterminators. We specialize in removal and control of all types of spider species in New Westminster, BC. With years of experience, we know how to keep your home and business safe from these scary creatures.
Types Of Spiders
- Black Widow Spiders – Black widow spiders have an hourglass shape below the abdomen. They have venom and their bite can cause muscle ache, nausea and difficulty in breathing.
- Brown Recluse Spiders – These dark brown spiders don’t pose any threat to humans but they can surely scare you or your children.
- Common Household Spiders – These spiders can be easily seen in residential areas. They create large webs that can harm the beauty of your place.
- Jumping Spiders – As the name says, these spiders jump from one place to another causing fear among people.
- Long-bodied Cellar Spiders – They are also known as daddy-long-legs and can be easily found in dark and damp areas. They have 20 species in the US.
- Wolf Spiders – Wolf spiders have around 100 species and they chase and hunt down their potential prey.
Spider Removal Treatment in New Westminster, BC
It is really hard to eliminate spiders from your property with DIY methods. You need effective and durable solutions that can keep these pests at bay for long term. At New West Pest, our professionals are well-informed of a variety of reliable spider extermination solutions in New Westminster, BC. With residual sprays we help you remove them from hard-to-reach areas such as cracks, window frames etc. During the treatment, you may need to vacate the place for a few hours.
Insecticides for Spiders
- Delta Dust (deltamethrin) – Directly attacks on the nervous system of spiders causing instant death.
- Tri-Die silica gel – This gel is carefully applied on the potential infested areas such as attics, electrical outlets and more.